Your staff will be prepared to deliver first class customer service - distinguishing your organisation from its competitors.
The Level 2 Diploma comprises QCF credit rated units developed by the Institute of Customer Service, the standards setting body for the customer service sector. This quali cation gives your staff an appreciation of the importance of delivering good customer service and a set of skills that will make a real difference to your business.
The Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service forms the competence element of the Intermediate Apprenticeship.
- 74% of employers state that customer service has improved as a result of Mantra Learning
- 67% of employers have experienced an improvement in productivity and growth
- 79% of employers have reduced staff turnover and lower absenteeism following Mantra courses
- Access to a fully funded Health and Safety audit worth over £300, and a Business Improvement Needs Analysis (BINA)
The programme ensures staff understand the relationship between customer service and business success. The Customer Service Intermediate Apprenticeship also equips staff with the functional and key skills to drive your business forward.
Part or full Government funding is usually available for the programme. Employers should also support learners by providing time for study.
All Mantra Learning Training Advisors are industry professionals who are specialists in the area in which they teach and are members of the Institute for Learning.
A minimum of 45 credits are required overall. Please see course information sheet for the full list of units.
The Mantra Learning Advisor will use a range of assessment methods including observation, question and answer, video, professional discussion and written reports. Their visits usually take place once a month with progress assessed and reviewed every three months or sooner if necessary. We also arrange an Employer Review every six months to measure the impact on your business.
Opportunities for further development
Learners can progress to:
- IT User Skills Level 2 Diploma or Intermediate Apprenticeship (ITQ)
- Customer Service Level 3 Diploma or Advanced Apprenticeship
Please call us on 0800 389 5283 or send us your enquiry via our online form