Your staff will be prepared to champion customer service improvement in your organisation to set you apart from the competition
The Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service comprises QCF credit rated units developed by the CFA - Business Skills @ Work, the standards setting body for the customer service sector. This qualification is designed to develop customer service champions who will take the lead in raising standards across your business to delight customers and give you a competitive edge.
The Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service forms the competence element of the Advanced Apprenticeship.
- 74% of employers state that customer service has improved across their business
- 82% of employers state that team work has improved internally following a Mantra course
- 62% of employers state that their business has grown and profits increase
- Access to a fully funded Health and Safety audit worth over £300, and a Business Improvement Needs Analysis (BINA)
The programme encourages employees to develop business sense as well as boosting their confidence and developing their interpersonal and problem solving skills.
Part or full Government funding is usually available for the programme. Employers should also support learners by providing time for study.
All Mantra Learning Training Advisors are industry professionals who are specialists in the area in which they teach and are members of the Institute for Learning.
A minimum of 42 credits is required overall. Please see course information sheet for the full list of units.
Opportunities for further development:
Learners can progress to:
- Level 3 Certificate in Business Administration
- Advice and Guidance Level 3 Certificate
- Advanced Apprenticeship Management Level 3
Please call us on 0800 389 5283 or send us your enquiry via our online form