Your team leaders and managers will be better skilled in all aspects of their role to improve your overall business efficiency and profitability
Developing team leading, management and leadership skills can support productivity and efficiency of your workforce. It is therefore essential to develop good team leaders and managers within your organisation. This qualification is designed for learners who work in, or who want to work in the business and professional management sector. It gives learners the opportunity to develop and demonstrate knowledge and competence as a Team Leader, Manager or Supervisor.
- 74% of employers state that customer service has improved as a result of Mantra Learning
- 67% of employers have experienced an improvement in productivity and growth
- 79% of employers have reduced staff turnover and lower absenteeism following Mantra courses
- Access to a fully funded Health and Safety audit worth over £300, and a Business Improvement Needs Analysis (BINA)
This work-based qualification enables learners to develop knowledge, understanding and skills essential for working in a team leader or supervisory role such as leadership styles, supporting others and problem solving skills.
Usually part or fully Government fundedUsually part or fully Government funded
All Mantra Learning Training Advisors are industry professionals who are specialists in the area in which they teach.
Learners must achieve a minimum of 40 credits.
- Manage personal performance and development
- Communicate work related information
- Lead and manage a team
- Principles of team leading
- Understand business
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
- Contribute to meetings in a business environment
- Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Manage individuals' performance
- Manage conflict within a team
- Procure products and/ or services
- Collaborate with other departments
- Health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Store and retrieve information
- Employee rights and responsibilities
- Resolve customer service problems
- Negotiate in a business environment
- Resolve customers' complaints
Functional skills at level 1 in English, mathematics and ICT
Employment rights and responsibilities
Personal learning and thinking skills
The Mantra Learning Advisor will use a range of assessment methods including observation, question and answer, video, professional discussion and written reports. Their visits usually take place once a month with progress assessed and reviewed every three months or sooner if necessary. We also arrange an Employer Review every six months to measure the impact on your business.
Opportunities for further development
Learners can progress to:
• Management Level 3
Please call us on 0800 389 5283 or send us your enquiry via our online form