Your international transport clerks will be better skilled in all aspects of their job - improving the efficiency of your logistics operation.
The Level 2 Certificate in International Trade and Logistics Operations (QCF) has been designed for those individuals who are involved in planning and organising the international transport and movement of goods. The qualification has been developed by Skills for Logistics to meet the needs of the industry. The Level 2 Certificate in International Trade and Logistics Operations is a combined qualification that forms both the competence and knowledge elements of the Intermediate Apprenticeship.
- Develop and grow your managers of the future.
- Training tailored to the needs of your business
- Improve your operational efficiency through more effective working practices
- Access to a fully funded Health and Safety audit worth over £300 and a Business Improvement Needs Analysis (BINA)
The programme ensures that clerks in freight forward, import and export understand the relationship between their role and business success. Duties could include administration, customer service for processing export and insurance documentation, customs clearance and organising the movement of goods by road, rail, sea or air. The aim of the programme is to ensure staff have the knowledge, skills and confidence to contribute to business success.
- Usually part or fully Government funded.
All Mantra Learning Training Advisors are industry professionals who are specialists in the area in which they teach and are members of the Institute for Learning.
To achieve this qualification, learners must complete a minimum of 21 credits. This must include ten credits gained from four mandatory units and the remainder to be selected from three groups of optional units that will develop employee skills in a range of subject areas.
The Mantra Learning Advisor will use a range of assessment methods including observation, question and answer, audio, professional discussion and written reports.
Their visits usually take place once a month with progress assessed and reviewed every three months or sooner if necessary. We also arrange an Employer Review every six months to measure the impact of the programme on their business.
Opportunities for further development
Learners can progress to:
- Logistics Operations Level 3 Certificate (this can then lead to a Foundation Degree in Supply Chain and Logistics Management)
- Traffic Office Level 3 Certificate
- Driving Goods Vehicles Level 3 Diploma
- Certificate of Professional Competence in Road Haulage
Please call us on 0800 389 5283 or send us your enquiry via our online form