Mantra’s 2-day CPC Refresher course provides a detailed knowledge of the rules and regulations applicable to road haulage in the UK and Europe. It also provides an update on the latest industry best practice.
Benefits to employer and employee
Learners will update their knowledge of road haulage legislation and operator obligations helping to ensure the professionalism and performance of their business.
This course is JAUPT approved to count as 14 hours Driver CPC periodic training.
Learners will receive a certificate of attendance that confirms they have refreshed their industry knowledge and are continuing with their own professional development.
- Operator licence requirement basics
- Operator OCRS risk scoring matrix
- Driver licensing changes and requirements
- Driver and tachograph record keeping requirements
- Maintenance and defect compliance
- Fleet inspections and prohibitions processes
Learners can progress to a range of other qualifications and short courses.