This 1-day course is aimed at transport managers who already hold a Road Haulage CPC qualification but may be unaware of the many changes to legislation that have since been introduced. It provides a detailed knowledge of the rules and regulations applicable to road haulage in the UK and Europe. It also provides an update on the latest industry best practice.
Benefits to employer and employee
Learners will update their knowledge of road haulage legislation and operator obligations helping to ensure the professionalism and performance of their business.
Learners will receive a certificate of attendance that confirms they have refreshed their industry knowledge and are continuing with their own professional development.
- Operator licence requirement basics
- Operator OCRS risk scoring matrix
- Driver licensing changes and requirements
- Driver and tachograph record keeping requirements
- Maintenance and defect compliance
- Fleet inspections and prohibitions processes
Learners can progress to a range of other qualifications and short courses.
Please call us on 0800 389 5283 or send us your enquiry via our online form