Mantra’s 2-day CPC Refresher course provides a detailed knowledge of the rules and regulations applicable to road haulage in the UK and Europe. It also provides an update on the latest industry best practice.
Benefits to employer and employee
The course will refresh some of the key subject areas covered by the Road Freight CPC programme that are vital to ensuring a compliant road transport operation. It will also cover current best practices.
This course is JAUPT approved to count as 14 hours Driver CPC periodic training.
The course gives manager the knowledge and tools to ensure they are up-to-date with all the latest in road transport legislation. It also covers the latest guidance from the Traffic Commissioners.
Learners will receive a certificate of attendance that confirms they have refreshed their industry knowledge and are continuing with their own professional development.
- Operator licence requirement basics
- Operator OCRS risk scoring matrix
- Driver licensing changes and requirements
- Driver and tachograph record keeping requirements
- Maintenance and defect compliance
- Fleet inspections and prohibitions processes
Learners can progress to a range of other qualifications and short courses.