Save 10% on apprenticeships training before 30th April 2017
The government is changing the way that apprenticeships are funded from 1st May 2017. If you are a large employer with a wage bill of £3m or more you will have to pay an Apprenticeship Levy of 0.5% of you payroll and this can be used to pay for apprenticeships. If your wage bill is less than £3m the government will pay 90% of the cost of the training but you will have to pay the remaining 10%. If you start an apprentice (new or existing employee) before the 30th April you could save that 10%. Call us now for details.
Are you ready for the Apprenticeship Levy?
From April 2017 all businesses with a payroll over £3m a year will have to pay the Apprenticeship Levy. We can help you devise a programme to ensure you make the best use of your levy pot to up-skill existing staff and recruit and train new talent. For further details on the Levy and how it will affect your business click here.
Mantra Learning has been successful in its application for acceptance onto the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers which means that from 1st May we can continue to deliver apprenticeships for levy paying employers.
Apprenticeship frameworks are gradually being replaced by new Trailblazers based on standards written by groups of employers. Mantra Learning is currently developing programmes for the following standards:
- Large Goods Vehicle (LGV) Driver - piloting
- Operations/Departmental Manager
- Team Leader / Supervisor
- Supply Chain Operator - Traffic Office
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative
- Express Delivery Operative
- Customer Service Practitioner
Why choose Mantra?
Mantra Learning is the UK's leading learning and skills provider specialising in the logistics and automotive sectors.
Quality, relevant training equips both young people and experienced workers with the skills, knowledge and confidence to do their job better. Because they are motivated they work harder and more efficiently for your business. Our focus is on vocational training provided in specially created facilities that replicate the experiences our learners can expect in the workplace.
- Mantra consistently outperforms the national average in terms of learner achievement rates
- All our Training Advisors are industry professionals, not academics
- Our two centres are equipped with state of the art technology to create an unrivalled learning environment
Warehouse Technology Group and The Logistics Innovation and Research centre
Watch a video about our facilities
What our customers say:
- 95% of employers say they are likely or highly likely to recommend us to another company
- 93% rank the suitability of our training as good or outstanding
- 86% have seen an improvement in teamwork and communication
- 85% have seen an improvement in health and safety
- 73% have seen an improvement in profitability
- 77% have seen an improvement in the quality of service they offer their customers
- 72% have seen an improvement in staff retention
- 84% have seen an improvement in staff motivation
Mantra Learning has a number of contracts with funding bodies, which means we can offer full or part funded programmes dependent on learner eligibility and company size. Please call us to discuss what funding might be available to you.