Work Based Learning Motor Vehicle Tutor
Your primary focus will be to delivery quality training and assessment and ensure all training elements are completed in accordance with awarding bodies’ and industry standard requirements. You will also be expected to contribute to continuous improvement within the department and support team members.
The role also requires you to have a high level of confidentiality and work within the guidelines of the Data Protection Act 1998; in particular to take all reasonable care that no unauthorised disclosure of personal data occurs.
Duties and Responsibilties
- To deliver quality training and assessment in centre or on company premises in keeping with the high standards demanded by Mantra Learning Ltd and the relevant awarding bodies
- Ensure all training elements are completed in accordance with the awarding bodies’ requirements and programme guidelines, and within the agreed time scales required to achieve the result.
- To ensure learners are assessed in keeping with the assessment schedule and that they are reviewed in accordance with the requirement of awarding bodies.
- To ensure the learner has sufficient underpinning knowledge to achieve their goal and that they are encouraged to achieve this in a firm, fair and friendly manner.
- Deliver quality teaching to the needs of the programme, including the improvement of profitability and growth.
- To ensure that employer needs are met when delivering training.
- Maintenance and repair of Company vehicles as required.
- To ensure you are familiar with the assessment / monitoring process.
- Maintain centre records / systems in accordance with the awarding bodies’ criteria and ensure that all records are accurate, legible and in the approved format.
- Achieve key performance targets.
- Attend meetings and training sessions to develop relevant knowledge and skills in order to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- To ensure you comply with health and safety in the workplace.
- You will be expected to contribute to continuous improvement within the department and your team.
- Develop excellent communication links with other inter-related departments.
- Undertake any reasonable request made by senior management.
- To promote all Mantra Learning Ltd products.
Qualifications and Experience
- Level 3 Automotive maintenance & repair
- A1 Assessor Award
- V1 Verifier Award
- Certificate in Education
- Functional skills Level 2 Communication, AON and ICT or equivalent
- Occupational experience
- Training / coaching experience
- Administration experience
- Computer literate
- Good understanding of Automotive Diagnostics
- Heavy good maintenance and repair
- Hybrid / Electric Vehicle knowledge
- Dealing with issues associated with learning difficulties
- Organisational ability, with attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative and be self-motivated
- Flexible approach and ability to respond to changing priorities
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with people at all levels
Mantra Learning Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from women and men,
regardless of, race, religious belief, disability, gender, sexual orientation or age.
We are committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all
staff to share this commitment. Applicants must have the right to work with young people and vulnerable adults.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate checks as well as providing proof of your
right to work in the UK.