Team Leader Apprenticeships
If you're looking to develop your career, inspire people and improve business performance, then a Team Leader Apprenticeship is the perfect place to start.
Overview of Course
This apprenticeship will develop your career to stand out as a professional team leader or manager. If you're ambitious and want to progress within your organisation, this is a great starting point to give you the skills and confidence in leading others.
Did You Know?
What you will learn
This apprenticeship will teach you effective managerial methods and techniques that you can use within your role such as:
- how to deal with conflict and challenges
- different leadership and learning styles
- when to best use different questioning techniques
- how to manage performance and target settings, appraisals
- improve your communication skills when speaking to your team
- project management and how to avoid procrastination
- aspects of business finance including budgets and compliance
The apprenticeship training is tailored to the needs of the individual employer and is delivered by highly qualified and technically competent training advisors. The programme is a blended combination of on the job tuition plus off the job master classes, workshops, e-learning content and professional discussions.
Additional training may be included such as short courses in mentoring, speaking and listening skills or giving presentations as appropriate.
Apprentices will be able to register as associate members of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).
Upon completion and with experience in leading others, you will have the skills to progress on to management roles.