Transport Leader Apprenticeship
If you are looking for a career progression opportunity in transport planning, where you can make a difference to business performance and earn over £45,000 per year, then this level 3 Transport Leader apprenticeship is for you.
Overview of Course
This CILT accredited apprenticeship provides a platform for Transport Planners to take the step to become a Transport Leader and manage the transport operation effectively. The 13-month level 3 standard provides a blended delivery of classroom-based theory with practical activities, giving individuals the confidence to apply their skills and knowledge to the job.
The apprenticeship includes training for The Transport Manager's Certificate in Professional Competence and learners will gain CILT student membership on sign up.
Did You Know?
What you will learn
The delivery involves a blend of classroom theory sessions and practical training in the following areas;
- Team management principles – team dynamics, motivation and managing resources/workloads
- Leadership techniques – coaching, decision making, role modelling and managing change
- Performance management – absence management, appraisals, setting goals and objectives
- Human resources and legal requirements – equality, diversity and inclusion
- Operational and project management – planning, prioritising, collecting, analysing and using data and risk management
- Financial management – controlling budgets, delivering value for money, governance and compliance
- Regulatory transport compliance – driver records, traffic regulations, customs documentation
This apprenticeship will provide you further routes to progress on to becoming an International Transport Manager.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will be able to use the initials MILT after your name, as this apprenticeship will give you CILT membership. More information on this can be found by visiting www.ciltuk.org.uk/Membership/Benefits/Post-Nominal-Letters