Company: The National Logistics Academy
Salary: 20,000 - 22,000
Closing Date: 02/12/2022 00:00:00
We are The National Logistics Academy. The UK’s leading Logistics learning and development organisation. The Academy supports and develops people to help change lives. As an organisation with 52 years of industry recognition, we work with some of the biggest brands in the country, including Aldi, Travis Perkins, Dixons Carphone and Eddie Stobart.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Administrator within our apprenticeship department. This position is a full time role, working 37.5 hours a week based in Middleton, Greater Manchester.
The purpose of the role is to provide excellent customer service by helping to ensure our apprentices are prepared for learning, progressing in learning and successful in learning.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- On-boarding and off boarding of learners booked on to programme by
- Providing remote support to ensure learners can complete on-boarding process in timely fashion.
- Capturing and recording all required learner details onto our learner management system
- Providing all links to learners to gain access to all required platforms.
- Engaging with the learner and employers to advise and answer any questions.
- Organising Initial Assessments for both Maths and English.
- Organising End Point Assessments
- Recording, updating and reporting on pipeline and progress
- Ensuring submissions have been completed on government portals.
- Scheduling and monitoring of learner activities by
- Ensuring learners have the required activities scheduled and booked in line with their scheme of work.
- Updating the learner manangement system with learner progress
- Informing tutors of learner’s non-attendance
- Monitoring learner activity and reschedule when necessary
- Providing learners with joining instructions for activities.
- Handling incoming phone and email enquiries that come into the department
- Strong IT Skills
- Functional Skills Level 2 or above
- Good Customer Service
- Use your own initiative
- Good Organisation skills
- Good Telephone manner
- Ability to build relationships
- Proven experience within an administrator role
Desirable but not essential Skills/Knowledge/Qualifications
- Maytas and Microsoft Teams knowledge – advantageous
- Knowledge of learner eligibility and enrolment – advantageous
- Salary - £20k - £22k per annum
The National Logistics Academy Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or age.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate checks as well as providing proof of your right to work in the UK.
If this is the role you’re looking for please apply today!
Enquire about vacancyEnquire Now
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, please send us your enquiry by filling in the form below and submit to us.