Location: Mantra Learning, Middleton
Salary: £22k –£26k per annum
Closing Date: 02/12/2022 00:00:00
We are Mantra Learning. The UK’s leading Logistics learning and development organisation. Mantra supports and develops people to help change lives. As a company with 52 years of industry recognition, we work with some of the biggest brands in the country, including Aldi, Travis Perkins, Dixons Carphone and Eddie Stobart.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Automotive Tutor to join our team. This position is a full time role, working 37.5 hours a week based in Middleton, Greater Manchester. There will be essential travel to locations across the North West to support learners.
The purpose of the role is to provide professional automotive technical training, apprenticeship & traineeship programme delivery and monitor learner workplace development.
You will be required to inspire and engage a wide range of learners at our learning centres, virtually and at customer’s locations across the North West and remotely using both online and offline skills support materials.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- To assist with preparation of Reviews, audits and accreditation visits.
- Identify and engage potential employers and learners in commercial or government funded programmes
- To effectively manage diary to ensure all learners within your caseload are supported in line with company and contractual requirements
- Deliver training and assess learners in either a classroom, workshop, workplace or virtual environment.
- Adhere to all awarding body standards and other compliance as set out by ESFA and Ofsted.
- Ensure all training elements completed are in accordance with awarding body requirements and programme guidelines and within the agreed time scales.
- Monitor and verify candidate progress.
- Work with the Product and Development team to develop programmes.
- Monitor attendance and performance of the learners on an ongoing basis and effectively report to management
- Deal with learner requirements quickly and effectively.
- Delivery of Functional skills programmes in a manner that it becomes an activity valued by the employers and learners.
- Comply with the internal quality assurance strategy.
- Ensure that all candidate documentation is uploaded to E-portfolio & E-log book systems following standard operating procedures.
- Undergo observations of teaching and learning in both virtual and physical environments in order to understand how to implement improvements to enhance the learner experience on your programmes.
- Act upon all actions assigned to you on the Sisra observation feedback system.
- Maintain centre records / systems in accordance with the awarding bodies’ criteria and ensure that all records are accurate, legible and in the approved format.
- Promote Safeguarding
- Any other duties as requested by management in line with your job role
- ICT, English and Maths qualifications all at L2 or above
Desirable but not essential Skills/Knowledge/Qualifications
- Level 3 Automotive maintenance & repair or equivalent
- Teaching & Assessing qualification or willing to work towards
- Previous recent experience in the motor vehicle repair industry.
£22k - £26k per annum
Mantra Learning Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or age.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all leaners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate checks as well as providing proof of your right to work in the UK.
If this is the role you’re looking for please apply today!
Please email your CV and cover letter to HR@mantralearning.co.uk.
Enquire about vacancyEnquire Now
Automotive Tutor - £22k –£26k per annum
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, please send us your enquiry by filling in the form below and submit to us.