Company: Mantra Learning
Salary: £18,525 - 25,000 per annum DOE
Closing Date: 31/12/2022 00:00:00
Construction (Multi-Skilled Tutor) - £18,525 - 25,000 per annum DOE
Mantra Learning Ltd is the UK’s leading Logistics learning and development organisation, with 52 years of industry recognition. Together with the National Logistics Academy which is part of Mantra Learning, we provide support and development to help people and change lives and work with some of the biggest brands in the country, including Aldi, Travis Perkins, Dixons Carphone Warehouse, and Eddie Stobart.
Our organisation works with over 600 Apprentices, supports over 3500 people get back to work and improve their life chances and mental health and trains over 1000 people to become HGV drivers each year.
The Job gym is a brand that is part of Mantra Learning Ltd. It gives the people of Greater Manchester training that builds skills and confidence, helping them improve their lives and employment prospects. The Job gym now has an exciting opportunity available for a Multi-Skilled Tutor – Construction Tutor to join our dynamic team and deliver Construction and other courses for our learners.
This position is a full-time role, working 37.5 hours a week based in Middleton, Greater Manchester. You may be required to travel to our other centres as and when required.
The main purpose of your role is to deliver the introduction to construction qualification and potentially a variety of other courses to suit the department requirements.
These courses will be delivered both virtual and, in our centres, which involves working towards assessment for Portfolio building.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Deliver Construction training and other relevant courses that fit with your skills and experience.
- Ensure all training elements are completed in accordance with the awarding bodies’ requirements and programme guidelines and within the agreed time scales required to achieve the NVQ / framework award.
Essential skills, qualifications and experience
- L3 Award in Education Training would be preferred, however training is available for the right candidate.
- ICT, English and Math’s qualifications all at L2 or above
- Minimum 12 months’ experience in construction
- Understanding of the industry
- Knowledge and understanding in Health and Safety
- Knowledge of Construction practices
- Understanding and knowledge of working, moving and handling in construction
- £18,525 - £25,000 per annum dependant on experience and qualifications.
- 22 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Training package available for teaching qualifications
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary profit related bonus scheme
- Subsidised team social events
Mantra Learning Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or age.
Enquire about vacancyEnquire Now
Construction (Multi-Skilled Tutor)
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, please send us your enquiry by filling in the form below and submit to us.