Company: Mantra Learning
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Closing Date: 31/12/2022 00:00:00
Digital Marketing Copy Writer - £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
We are Mantra Learning. The UK’s leading Logistics learning and development organisation. Mantra supports and develops people to help change lives. As a company with 52 years of industry recognition, we work with some of the biggest brands in the country, including Aldi, Travis Perkins, Dixons Carphone, and Eddie Stobart.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Copy Writer to join our team. This position is a full-time role, working 37.5 hours a week based in Middleton, Greater Manchester.
This role is perfect for someone wanting to work in a fast-paced environment and showcase their creative flair. This is a varied role and every day is different, from writing content for social media and our websites, to delivering effective digital campaigns promoting the products we offer. Researching and analysing trends, competitor products, and support to create new campaigns. Our ideal candidate would be someone not afraid of thinking outside the box, developing new and creative ideas to promote the brand, whilst pitching solutions to ongoing problems.
We help thousands around the country gain the life skills needed to get into the workplace. We want someone with a knack for social media, who can use their initiative to create exciting and engaging content for our varied target audience. Part of this role will require the candidate to be independent, to act intuitively, and to assist staff when needed.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Running both paid and organic social media campaigns
- Writing and publishing blogs for our websites
- Produce reports on market research, campaign results and more
- Creating and managing effective E-shot marketing campaigns
- Producing marketing material such as flyers, posters and newsletters
- Networking with staff to solve marketing issues
- Strong digital, spoken, and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate at all levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong ability working with Adobe Suite package including Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere Pro
- SEO knowledge and experience in optimising content for search engines
- Experience and knowledge on running social media paid ad campaigns including Facebook, Google, and YouTube
- Copywriting experience evidence
- A good understanding of social media, adapting content suitable for a varied target market.
- Strong listening skills to understand task at hand and identify the desired outcome
- Ability to work as part of a team and able to use own initiative
- Produce accurate work with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and with all individuals through strong literacy and oral skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- £20,000 – £24,000 per annum
- 22 days per annum plus 8 bank holidays
- Free parking
- Auto-enrolment to company pension scheme
- On-site café
- Discretionary profit-related bonus scheme
- Subsidised team social events
Mantra Learning Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or age.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate checks as well as providing proof of your right to work in the UK.
If this is the role you’re looking for please apply today!
Please email your CV and cover letter to HR@mantralearning.co.uk
Enquire about vacancyEnquire Now
Digital Marketing Copy Writer
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, please send us your enquiry by filling in the form below and submit to us.