Company: Mantra Learning
Salary: £28,000.00 - £30,000.00 DOE per annum
Closing Date: 31/12/2022 00:00:00
Management Accountant - £28,000.00 - £30,000.00 DOE per annum
We are Mantra Learning. The UK’s leading Logistics learning and development organisation. Mantra supports and develops people to help change lives. As a company with 52 years of industry recognition, we work with some of the biggest brands in the country, including Aldi, Travis Perkins, Dixons Carphone and Eddie Stobart.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join our team. This position is a full-time role, working 37.5 hours a week based in Middleton, Greater Manchester.
The purpose of the role is to support, control and manage the business's finances.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Preparation of Management accounts with detailed analysis.
- Preparation of year-end of year accounts
- Tax reporting and compliance
- Auditing and oversight
- Team management
- Performance management.
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Weekly cash flow preparation
- Assistance and involvement with any ad-hoc reporting as required
Education and Knowledge
- GCSE A - C or equivalent in Math's and English and ICT qualification Level 3
- ACCA/CIMA or working towards
Personal Skills and General Competencies
- Equipped with strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills; Listens for understanding and expresses information clearly and concisely
- Analytical; you can think strategically, and you can handle complexity
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written); ability to maintain utmost respectful professional internal and external relationships, even under pressure.
- Good organisational and planning skills; able to co-ordinate multiple projects and competing demands. Takes ownership of tasks, maintaining focus when tight deadlines are required.
- Very high attention to detail and high standard of accuracy.
- Demonstrates creative thinking when solving problems, establishes the issue and options available and has confidence in decision making
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, focuses on a ‘can do’ way of thinking, and is willing to accept new challenge.
- Experience producing management accounts for an SME (or assisting with) – essential
- Competent on Excel and strong understanding on double entry accounting
- £28,000.00 – £30,000.00 per annum DOE
- 22 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Onsite café
- Discretionary profit related bonus scheme
- Subsidised team social events
Mantra Learning Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or age.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all leaners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate checks as well as providing proof of your right to work in the UK.
If this is the role you’re looking for please apply today!
Please email your CV and cover letter to HR@mantralearning.co.uk
Enquire about vacancyEnquire Now
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, please send us your enquiry by filling in the form below and submit to us.