Multi Skilled Tutor
Company: The Job Gym
Salary: 18,000 - 25,000
Closing Date: 31/12/2022 00:00:00
Multi Skilled Tutor - £18,000 - £25,000
We are Mantra Learning. The UK’s leading Logistics learning and development organisation. Mantra supports and develops people to help change lives. As a company with 52 years of industry recognition, we work with some of the biggest brands in the country, including Aldi, Travis Perkins, Dixons Carphone and Eddie Stobart.
We are seeking a skilled and passionate Multi Skilled Tutor to join our ever expanding team.
Under our brand “The Job Gym”, Mantra offer employment and training opportunities to thousands across the country. As an FE provider, we have been rated “Good” by Ofsted, making this position ideal for those with a burning passion for helping people.
This permanent position is a full time role based outside of Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity for those wanting to inspire change and help our learners grow. Your role will be teaching Maths to a wide demographic of learners. We are looking for those with strong empathy who can connect with our learners and help them succeed. Our ideal candidate will thrive on guiding learners in keeping with Mantra’s high standards, during this transformative stage in their career. We want someone who can inspire change, instil confidence and encourage learners to achieve their goals. The tutor’s role will be to deliver the following courses.
- Level 1 Cleaning and Support Service Skills
- Level 2 Cleaning Principles
- Level 1 Health and Safety
- Other qualifications as required
Our ideal candidate is one who is flexible and able to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
This position is perfect for someone who is not only wanting to help develop the company, but to develop themselves.
Functional Skills Maths Tutor duties:
- Maths, English and ICT qualifications all at Level 2 or above (Or similar experience)
- Experience of a range of Functional Skills support materials and resources
- Experience of delivering Functional Skills/Skills for Life programmes
- Experience of conducting learner reviews
- PTLLS/CTTLS or equivalent
- Experience of both face to face and virtual course delivery.
The Tutor will ideally need the below qualifications or relevant experience:
- Level 5 Teaching Qualification
- Advice and Guidance Level 3 or above
- Safeguarding Level 2 or above
- Delivering and supporting programs for the unemployed
If this is the role you’re looking for please apply today!
Discover how Mantra help change people’s lives by watching Kirk’s story - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-BQMDxFqVc
Please email your CV and cover letter to HR@mantralearning.co.uk
Enquire about vacancyEnquire Now
Multi Skilled Tutor
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, please send us your enquiry by filling in the form below and submit to us.