Leading a Successful Team
Developing the managers of tomorrow
This course is ideal for professionals who have a responsibility for leading others and want to improve levels of productivity. The course emphasises upon business growth, managing teams and understanding aspects of change management principles.
Overview of Course
This course will provide you with the ability to develop an action plan on improving the way you lead your team. You will understand the importance of creating an efficient work environment and how this will benefit stable growth. The course will provide you with an understanding on the importance of motivating your staff, developing their skills and implementing KPI's to measure performance. The course will also cover change management processes and how to develop a plan to improve performance.
Did You Know?
What you will learn
• Practical approach to learning the underpinning management theories that lead to a better
understanding of the role of team leader/ manager
• To establish and understand the main principles of building a successful, performing team
• To identify team dynamics, roles and what successfully motivates people in the workplace
• To understand techniques used to manage the work of teams effectively including setting SMART goals
and monitoring performance
• Understand the aspect of change management within a team and set an effective action plan for personal and team change implementation
• Personal Development Planning
• Delivering Successful Presentations
• Success in Mentoring
• Performance Management
• Understanding Business