Success in Mentoring
Developing the managers of tomorrow
This course is ideal for individuals making the step up to becoming a supervisor, team leader or manager and want to improve their knowledge and skills in mentoring others. The course emphasises the importance of developing effective mentoring methods and supporting others to develop within their role.
Overview of Course
This course provides you with a practical insight on how to provide support to employees and advise them through their daily duties. The course is designed to encourage you to develop processes within your role, so that you can become an effective mentor and help others to increase employee productivity.
You will gain an understanding of how to structure a mentoring programme with employees, gaining the confidence to develop individuals and provide them with valuable advice on how to improve their performance.
Did You Know?
What you will learn
- Knowledge of the principles of mentoring and how to do this effectively in the workplace
- Understanding the methods of feedback, reactions to feedback and tools to ensure feedback is fair and fit for
- Production of a personal development plan and reflective diary of learning that has taken place and how this will impact on the business
• Personal Development Planning
• Delivering Successful Presentations
• Understanding Business
• Performance Management
• Leading a Successful Team