Developing the managers of tomorrow
This course is ideal for team leaders and supervisors looking to understand and develop their knowledge on how to run a business. The course emphasises the importance of planning and preparing for the future; as well as marketing and growing your organisation.
Overview of Course
This course will cover:
- Basic understanding of key financial terminology in order to be able to understand the financial aspects of a business that will enable cost savings in your team.
- How to improve your confidence and knowledge of business reports and financial terminology giving you a better understanding of how you can impact on improving the bottom line.
- How to establish a greater understanding of the day to day operations within your organisation and your role within that.
- Understanding and identifying your company’s vision, mission and strategies for moving the business forward and where your department can impact the overall success.
- Improving the awareness of you and your team and the importance of accountability and how individuals can be more cost effective with their actions on a daily basis, cutting waste and monitoring use of resources.
Did You Know?
What you will learn
- To fully understand the business sector of your company and how this compares to other sectors in terms of operation and focus
- To understand how planning in business is constructed with overall vision, mission and effective strategies to drive business forward successfully
- Understand common financial terms and business data reports across a typical business year
- Identify accountability in business including basic generic and specific business legal obligations
• Personal Development Planning
• Delivering Successful Presentations
• Success in Mentoring
• Performance Management
• Leading a Successful Team