Skills Bootcamp in EV Maintenance and Skills
Our programme will enable your business to keep pace with the ‘electrification’ revolution. It will equip your technicians with the skills and knowledge needed to work on these new complex hybrid and electric vehicles.
Level 2 award in electric/hybrid vehicle routine maintenance activities
Level 3 award in electric/hybrid vehicle system repair and replacement
Level 4 award in the diagnosis, testing and repair of electric/hybrid vehicles and components
Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) TechSafe™ professional registration
What's in it for you?
Keeping Up With Growing Technologies
- Increased knowledge around health and safety
- Refreshing your knowledge on growing technologies within the sector
- Transferable skills allowing you to excel in your career
This Skills Bootcamp is FREE if you:
- Are aged 19+
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- If you live or work in the Greater Manchester area
- Not undertaken another Skills Bootcamp in the last year
The programme is 90% Government funded for SME’s costing just £270 plus VAT per learner as an employer contribution.
Read our policy here