The Governance Team are committed to ensuring excellence in governance, based on the following expectations, which illustrate the values and beliefs of Mantra Learning and The National Logistics Academy:
- Putting the learner, apprentice and employer first.
- Promoting high expectations and ambitions for learners, apprentices and staff.
- Listening to learners, employers and staff.
- Promoting inspirational training, teaching and learning and assessment.
- Creating a safe environment for learners and apprentices to train, learn and develop.
- Providing strong strategic leadership and challenge to the senior team.
- Demonstrating accountability to all stakeholders, including publishing accurate and timely information on performance.
Ensuring achievement of equality of opportunity and diversity throughout the organisation.