Overview of Course
MOT testers must complete the MOT CPD training and pass an online assessment between 1 April and 31 March each year to keep their tester status.
- This must be at least 3 hours of training each year, and 16 hours in the rolling 5-year period
- You must keep a record of your training
- You must take your annual assessment
- You must record your assessment result
If you fail to take the annual assessment by 31 March each year, this could affect your testing status and you could face disciplinary action.
Did You Know?
What's in it for you?
Attending an IMI course at Mantra Learning means you will:
- Complete the required annual training
- Maintain MOT CPD accreditation by The IMI