'A Day in the Life of a Truck Driver' is our innovative Driver CPC training programme; which provides learners with an interactive learning experience, proven to make a positive impact on driver performance.
All LGV drivers are required by law to complete 35 hours JAUPT approved training every 5 years.
Overview of Course
Our market leading Driver CPC periodic training comprises of the following 7-hour courses;
- Keeping you and your load safe
- Staying in the green (eco-driving)
- Are you a tacho-master?
- Who's in whose blind spot?
- Customer Service. Protecting the brand
Our DCPC courses are priced at £59 +VAT + £8.75 JAUPT upload fee. Weekend courses are £69 +VAT + £8.75 JAUPT upload fee.
It is a mandatory requirement that you bring with you to the course both parts of your driving licence or if providing an old style driving licence you must provide a valid passport as well.
- ADR Certificate (21 hours Driver CPC)
- Tanker Awareness (7 hours Driver CPC)
The training is delivered using a range of interactive video sessions and practical learning materials, to ensure that learners are provided with the opportunity to learn from each other and apply the knowledge to real-life scenarios.
Did You Know?
- Improve your driver's fuel efficiency by £4,000 per year
- Is 99% customer service good enough? Improve the customer service experience and the impact on your business
- Improve health & safety and driver's well being. Reduce the risk of accidents with an average cost saving in the region of £52K for a driving accident
- Avoid penalties of upto £5K and a visit from the ministry.
Road Haulage CPC
Transport Manager Apprenticeship