Apprenticeships in Automotive
Apprenticeship programmes are a great way to develop existing employees, recruit new staff and increase levels of productivity.
Automotive Apprenticeships at Mantra Learning
At Mantra Learning, we offer Light Motor Vehicle & Heavy Motor Vehicle apprenticeship programmes related to the automotive sector. Recruiting an apprentice is a great way to nurture your own talent and grow your business. An average apprentice will start to show a return on investment within 6 months.
Grow your own talent pipeline
Our Pathway to Apprenticeship programme is a fantastic platform to grow and nurture your own talent.
We support you to recruit and train young people, providing them with a tailor-made programme, where they will spend time at our training centre and with yourself on a work placement for approximately four weeks, teaching the basic skills, knowledge and behaviours of the modern-day workplace. On completion of this, we will then support the young person and your company to progress them on to an apprenticeship.
Did You Know?
Benefits to an employer
• Apprentices typically generate a return on investment of between 150% and 300%
• Apprentices typically generate profit within 18-24 months, often within 12 months
• Home grown apprentice-trained technicians invariably outperform market-recruited technicians
• ‘Growing your own’ technicians through apprenticeships reduces long-term recruitment and training costs
• Apprentices learn company best practice and culture from the start
Over the duration of an apprenticeship trainees generate on average £40,000 in gross profit from labour alone.
IMI Fact File, Institute of the Motor Industry, 2019
Learn more about each individual apprenticeship below:
Clicking one of the links below will redirect you to the relevant course page.