Pathway to Apprenticeship
Do you want an exciting career within the automotive industry?
Our programme will support your transition from education to work. It will give you the essential skills to thrive in the automotive environment.
A Pathway to Apprenticeship is a tailor-made programme to bring out the best in you and inspire you to aim high and prepare you for the demands of an apprenticeship. When you enrol on to a Pathway to Apprenticeship, you start to get paid from the very first week! This pre-apprenticeship programme has proven to be a starting point for young people who have now gone on to do level 4 and degree level apprenticeships.
You will learn:
- Health & safety in the workshop
- Carrying out vehicle inspections
- Legal requirements
- Hybrid Level 1
- Customer service
- Digital skills
There are additional skills the programme offers like first aid, employability skills.
What's in it for you?
Build your CV
- Minimum 4 weeks working in a live working garage
- Gives you the opportunity to become an automotive apprentice with a leading local employer
- Build your CV and get vital experience