This qualification will is ideal for those individuals wishing to set up an MOT testing Station, or who may already be a MOT Tester and wish to advance their career further.
Overview of Course
This is a mandatory course for prospective MOT managers, however those reponsible for the operation of MOT Stations (eg site managers) will also benefit from this training course. The course details the requirements on those individuals with the responsibility for MOT testing at thier Vehicle Testing Station.
You will understand DVSA requirements for running a Vehicle Testing Station. This will help to ensure that the garage remains compliant with DVSA standards.
Did You Know?
What you will learn
The content of the qualification includes:
- Working safely within a vehicle test centre
- Communicating with colleagues and customers
- Dealing with customer service issues
- Developing and supervising staff within a test centre
- Managing the legislative and compliance requirements of a Vehicle Testing Station
This course will provide learners with an understanding of the DVSA requirements for running a Vehicle Testing Station. This will help to ensure that the garage remains compliant with DVSA standards.
MOT annual CPD